Advertise in Indian Military Review English
Your Best Gateway to Indian Defence Customers
Advertise in Indian Military Review to expand the boundaries of your business in the fastest growing defence market in the world.
Weapons and equipment needed for India's armed forces in the next 11 years translates to a cost of Rs 15.4 trillion according to the Long Term Integrated Perspective Plan (LTIPP) for 2012-2027.
10 Reasons to Advertise in Indian Military Review
- IMR’s wide reach outstrips all other defence magazines. IMR is recommended for all formations and units by Army HQ.
- IMR has the highest circulation and readership amongst defence magazines. IMR subscriptions are compulsory for all officers undergoing training at IMA.
- Good content is at the core of our editorial policy. IMR is recommended by USI of India for all officers taking promotion and Staff College entrance exams.
- IMR is produced by former armed forces officers who are also fully conversant with the procurement process.
- We are open to innovation for our advertisers.
- Our rates are the lowest since we believe in fair pricing.
- IMR, combined with the website, offers a good integrated media for all your communications to the armed forces and government.
- IMR is often quoted in the press, television, research articles as a authoritative, reliable and trustworthy publication.
- IMR is non-controversial. Government companies patronise it.
- Domestic companies also advertise in IMR; they know the true worth of IMR, unlike some magazines which cater to foreign companies only.
IMR English Media Kit
[Download the IMR Media Kit]
Editorial Calendar 2017
[Download the Editorial Calendar]
120,000+ readers with pan-India newsstand distribution
- Sold through all 500 Army Post Offices in the country.
- Recommended by USI for officers’ promotion exams.
- Subscribed by the largest number of defence officers.
- Distributed free to decision makers in the MoD and Service HQs.
Advertisers in North America and Europe:
In the United States: 800.252.5825
Outside the United States: +1 703.642.7330
Jim Way, Director of Marketing
Advertisers in India and Rest of the World:
Chetan Sharma | Mob: +91-9582649664 | Email: email@example.com
Tanwir Rahman | Mob: +91-9582649662 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Rate Card
For the latest rate card please submit this form