Could not attend the conference?
Purchase the Digital Conference proceeds including presentations and talks on CD ROM!
By purchasing the CD ROM you can capture all the insight from the conference at your own pace, share your learning's with peers and keep a permanent record of all the latest developments.
To purchase the CD ROM and share the conference proceedings with all your colleagues simply call +91 9582649665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To buy online please make your selection.
The CD-ROM will be sent to you after the event within 48 hours of recipient of payment.
2. Night Vision Projects: Looking Into The Future by Lt Col MK Singh, Retd, Additional General Manager (Army), BEL
3. Image Intensifier Tubes: Last Decade Industry Perspectiveby Mark Blats, Business Development Technical Director, Harder Digital GmbH
17 Jan 2013
7. Night Vision in Air Operations by Air Vice Marshal Manmohan Bahadur, VM, Asst Chief of Integrated Defence Staff (PP & FS), HQ Integrated Defence Staff.
8. Army Aviation: Supporting Night Operationsby Maj Gen PK Bharali, VSM, Additional Director General Army Aviation, Army HQ.
9. Procurement Processes and Issues by Lt Gen Vinay Sharma, PVSM, AVSM, VSM, former Master General Ordnance, Army HQ
10. Enhancing Border Surveillanceby Mr Sangwan, DIG, Border Security Force HQ.
11. Camouflage and Concealment Against Night Vision Capable Platforms by Maj Gen Rakesh Bassi, SM, Director General Combat Engineers, Engineer-in-Chief's Branch, Army HQ.
12. Enhancing Capabilities to Counter Threatsby Rahul Chaudhry, CEO Tata Power Strategic Electronics Division
13. Gen 3 Night Vision Technologyby Eric Garris, R&D Engineering Lead, ITT Exelis
14. Valedictory Address: Lt Gen Narendra Singh, AVSM, SM, VSM, Dy Chief of Army Staff (Planning & Systems), Army HQ.