Could Not Attend the Conference? Purchase the Digital Conference proceeds including presentations and talks on CD ROM!
By purchasing the CD ROM you can capture all the insight from the conference at your own pace, share your learning's with peers and keep a permanent record of all the latest developments.
To purchase the CD ROM and share the conference proceedings with all your colleagues simply call +91 9582649665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To buy online please make your selection.
The CD-ROM will be sent to you after the event within 48 hours of recipient of payment.
List of Presentations : CBRNe India 2013
16-17 April 2013
1. Welcome Address by Maj Gen (Retd) KB Kapoor, VSM, Director Centre for Joint Warfare Studies.
2. Inaugural Address by Lt Gen NC Marwah, PVSM, AVSM, CISC, HQ Integrated Defence Staff.
3. Keynote Address by HE Mr Shekhar Dutt, SM, Governor of Chhattisgarh and former Defence Secretary.
4. Industry Perspective by Mr Rajiv Bhatnagar, Chairman Defence Committee, PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
5. “CBRN Threat Protection and Neutralisation”
Dr. Sudershan Kumar, Outstanding Scientist & Director CFEES, CBRN Coordinator DRDO and Chairman, Environment Safety Committee (Indian Navy)
6. “Protection and Neutralisation: Threats of Chemical Biological Agents”
Prof. (Dr.) M.P. Kaushik, Outstanding Scientist (Sc ‘H’) & Director Defence R & D Establishment (DRDE) - Gwalior
7. “Mitigation of CBRN Disaster”
Dr (Maj Gen) J K Bansal, VSM, Chikitsa Ratan, Member National Disaster Management Authority Government of India
8. “Real Experience Training: International Best Practice in Simulation and CBRN Detection”
John Saunders, Bid and Product Manager, Argon Electronics (UK) Ltd
9. “Latest Trends in Decontamination”
Col (Dr) Ram Athavale, Retd, Senior Advisor, CBRN Security and Incident Management, Aska Equipments Ltd
10. “Air Aspects of CBRN Defence”
Gp Capt SH Ramsali, Commandant Air Force NBC Institute, New Delhi.
11. “24/7 FPD Chemical and Biological Detection”
Eric Damiens, Proengin, France.
12. “CBRN Mitigation: Strategy & Applied R&D”
Dr. R.P. Tripathi, Outstanding Scientist & Director Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences, Defence Research and Development Organization
13. “Medical Countermeasures for Nuclear and Radiological Emergencies”
Rajesh Arora, Ph.D. Scientist E, DRDO Hqrs
14. Valedictory Address by Dr Manas Mandal, Outstanding Scientist and Chief Controller R&D Life Sciences, DRDO HQ.