Maritime & Coastal Security India 2013 Conference & Exhibition
To buy online please make your selection.
The CD-ROM will be sent to you after the event within 48 hours of recipient of payment.
List of Presentations on CD
1. “Naval Aviation Capabilities And Plans”. Captain SR Iyyar, Director Naval Air Staff, Naval HQ
2. “Maritime Terrorism”. Captain AP Golaya, VSM, Associate Member, National Maritime Foundation
3. “Capabilities And Plans : Indian Coast Guard Perspective”. Commandant Ashish Srivastava, Director (CS & SAR), Indian Coast Guard HQ.
4. “Coastal Security Redux: Challenges and Responses”. Commander Rikesh Sharma, Research Fellow, National Maritime Foundation
5. “Functional And Institutional Aspects of Maritime & Coastal Security”. Deputy Inspector General SV Chafekar, Western Region, Indian Coast Guard.
6. “Evolution Not Revolution” Michael Sahlberg, SAAB
7. “Technologies for Maritime and Coastal Security”. Dr V Bhujanga Rao, FNAE, Distinguished Scientist & Director General (Naval System and Materials), DRDO HQ.
8. “Measurers to Achieve Effective Compliance in Monitoring Fishing Activity in Coastal Waters”. V. V. Naik, Deputy Director (Marine) Fisheries Dept, Maharashtra Government.
9. “Coastal Security Functional And Institutional Aspects”. Officer in-charge Joint Operations Control Centre, Western Naval Command.
10. “Latest Trends and International Developments in Maritime and Coastal Security “. Capt Kunal Singh Rajkumar, Principal Director, Net Centric Operations, Naval HQ